Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish vaping group on facebook

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

emmisaro wrote: »
    I understand it might have been a bad day on the page but the reason I left was someone was laughed at for donating in a charity auction to the Irish cancer society. While I disagree with their stance on vaping I really found that disgusting and it wasn't just a member but one of admin. I will also repeat that I had a lovely message from a different admin asking me to rejoin. So I'm not bashing admin or the page. Just that particular episode

I missed that entirely so apologies for the misinformation in my last post! I thought it was just a continuation of the friction with lurkers and giveaways etc.

I'm over on Friendly Vapers now. Vape and Banter didn't accept my request. My banter is at too advanced a level, unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

#epicbantz eh?!

IMO banter is all good except for when it gets personal or too snobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

emmisaro wrote: »
    Theres no clicks on friendly vapers ireland . it's only been up and running a few days and I have to say its brilliant. I'd highly recommend it
    Toshlad68 wrote: »
    As for cliques and arguments, it happens in all large groups not just the vaping ones.

Exactly why i said
    Stealthirl wrote: »
    More of a lurker as i don't have the time to get into the clicks that are present on them.

Iv been on forums since the late 90s and clicks can be hard to see when ur in one but every forum/group has them. I find forums better as its easier to follow posts on a forum. But have to say VAPE & BANTER IRELAND is fun at times and alot more chilled :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Exactly why i said

Iv been on forums since the late 90s and clicks can be hard to see when ur in one but every forum/group has them. I find forums better as its easier to follow posts on a forum. But have to say VAPE & BANTER IRELAND is fun at times and alot more chilled :)

Hmmm. Now to figure out who you are... :D

Advertisement