Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo nightlife Wednesdays

Options
  • 21-07-2015 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

How's it going, I'm going to be in sligo city tomorrow night (Wednesday) and was just wondering if late bars/clubs will be open then. I checked online and all the big clubs seem to just say Thursday and Saturday. Obviously I know pubs will be but don't fancy finishing up at half 11/12. Any help I appreciate. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, The Garavogue should be open late..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Henlars67

merro10 wrote: »
    How's it going, I'm going to be in sligo city tomorrow night (Wednesday) and was just wondering if late bars/clubs will be open then. I checked online and all the big clubs seem to just say Thursday and Saturday. Obviously I know pubs will be but don't fancy finishing up at half 11/12. Any help I appreciate. Cheers.

I know it's late now, but for future reference there is absolutely no problem getting a late drink in this town, or an early drink for that matter.

Obviously not going to mention them on here, but if you're out and about ask a few people and somebody will point you in the right direction.

You'll get drink til 3.30 or 4.00

Advertisement