Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myrtle in Baldoyle

Options
  • 21-07-2015 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I am looking at few properties in Myrtle Baldoyle, everything looks nice and quiet, the DART is very handy. however me and my wife always live in the South of Dublin, we have absolutely no experience about the area in the North, just wondering if anyone live around there, does Myrtle has a nice neighborhood? in general, is this a nice area? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Read the following thread, and also all the links in the last post; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82683237

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

I live in the neighboring estate Red Arches Road, The Coast.

The state is very nice, quiet, and you have plenty of facilitates close by. The DART, 29A bus, Lidl, Chemist, Subway, Garage, a Pub, a butchers, within a 5 minute walk. You also have Donaghmede shopping center just over the humpback bridge. If you walk to the end of The Coast you can get the 102, 29A or 32 bus routes.

If you have any questions, just ask :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Did you ever buy in Myrtle OP ?

I live in The Coast, and my parents are looking to buy a rental as there cheap, and will have a high ROI

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Sack

Lived there for two years. Good spot and arguably the best value for money property in Dublin, not just in Myrtle but the surrounding area of Clongriffin, Baldoyle and Balgriffin as well.

Advertisement