Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of ireland wasting money!

Options
  • 22-07-2015 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

This morning i got a letter from boi telling me i should set up a banking online account.
    This letter was addressed to my husband and me, in an envelope with postage to be paid. The letter itself was on thick and great quaility paper. Printed with colours/logos etc.
    Myself and my husband both are already registered with banking365 and use it regularly.
    Why is boi wasting time/energy and damaging the environment?
    Is this why we pay high fees here and none on our permenent tsb account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

This morning i got a letter from boi telling me i should set up a banking online account.
    This letter was addressed to my husband and me, in an envelope with postage to be paid. The letter itself was on thick and great quaility paper. Printed with colours/logos etc.
    Myself and my husband both are already registered with banking365 and use it regularly.
    Why is boi wasting time/energy and damaging the environment?
    Is this why we pay high fees here and none on our permenent tsb account?
    Hi jockeyboard,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.ie.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us here and will certainly pass on your feedback to our Marketing Team.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks, 

Sharon

Advertisement