Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New CEO Kilkenny County Council

Options
  • 22-07-2015 11:17am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

It looks like a big clear out of Kilkenny Council is taking place. 4 members of the council have now left in the last 12 months.
    • Joe Crockett (CEO)
    • John Mullholland (Director of Services & acting CEO)
    • John McCormack (Director of Services)
    • Phillip O Neill (Director of Services)

Joe Crockett retired almost immediately after pushing through the CAS bridge deal.

Mullholland, McCormack and O Neill are all clearing their desks. I wonder is this to do with the all the crap over the last year with regard to the CAS. It wouldn't look good on any of their CV's. That a project would run so drastically over budget and questions been asked about the validity of the contract.

The new CEO is coming from county offaly her name is Collette Byrne.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

kikel wrote: »
    It looks like a big clear out of Kilkenny Council is taking place. 4 members of the council have now left in the last 12 months.
    • Joe Crockett (CEO)
    • John Mullholland (Director of Services & acting CEO)
    • John McCormack (Director of Services)
    • Phillip O Neill (Director of Services)

Joe Crockett retired almost immediately after pushing through the CAS bridge deal.

Mullholland, McCormack and O Neill are all clearing their desks. I wonder is this to do with the all the crap over the last year with regard to the CAS. It wouldn't look good on any of their CV's. That a project would run so drastically over budget and questions been asked about the validity of the contract.

The new CEO is coming from county offaly her name is Collette Byrne.

I doubt it, Ireland isn't like other places where the top dogs fall on their sword(ie toshiba scandal) It's more like shur keep collecting the money till we really can't anymore

Advertisement