Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to change the direct debit date on a mortgage?

Options
  • 22-07-2015 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭

My salary date has changed, so it would be convenient for me to change the direct debit date on my mortgage. 

1. Is it possible to change this date? 
    2. What is the procedure? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

3DataModem wrote: »
    My salary date has changed, so it would be convenient for me to change the direct debit date on my mortgage. 

1. Is it possible to change this date? 
    2. What is the procedure? 
    Hi 3DataModem,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

It is certainly possible to change the date of your mortgage direct debit payment. To request this, please call our Mortgage Center on 01 611 3333 and an Advisor will be happy to assist you.

We also have a detailed Mortgage FAQ section on our website here which you may find helpful for any general mortgage queries you may have.

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement