Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Castway podcast network

• 22-07-2015 11:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi there,

just wanted to let fellow podcast listeners about our new network here: http://castaway.media

We're based in Dublin city centre, and at the moment we've got four shows on the go, with some new ones coming in the next month or two.

Feel free to have a poke around, any feedback/suggestions very welcome. And, of course, if you like the look of any of the shows, please subscribe :D

cheers

Andrew

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Hi Andy,

Just recently introduced to The 738am pod, I enjoyed the Adrian Kennedy and Ken Early ones so far.

I've subbed to it via Podcast Addict on Android, don't know if there's any way for you to count that toward "hits" or whatever.

wtf does the name mean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I too have just been turned on to the 738AM podcast thanks to the Adrian Kennedy one. Top notch programme, will definitely be subbing. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭mang0

Hi Andy,

Just recently introduced to The 738am pod, I enjoyed the Adrian Kennedy and Ken Early ones so far.

I've subbed to it via Podcast Addict on Android, don't know if there's any way for you to count that toward "hits" or whatever.

wtf does the name mean?

738am was the medium wave frequency of Radio Nova back in the 80s - it's a bit anoraky, but man is it hard to think of a name for a podcast! AM also my initials but that's a happy coincidence and not design.

Thanks for subscribing, hope you enjoy the show. There've been some good guests till now, and more to come.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I too have just been turned on to the 738AM podcast thanks to the Adrian Kennedy one. Top notch programme, will definitely be subbing. :)

Thank you, really appreciate that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

mang0 wrote: »
    it's a bit anoraky

Anoraky is good :)

I know you, I'm the manager of the Boards team, you don't look old enough to have gone to college in 1990.

• Advertisement

Anoraky is good :)

I know you, I'm the manager of the Boards team, you don't look old enough to have gone to college in 1990.

heh, it's my non-stop running on the pitch that makes me appear younger :D

Advertisement