Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iJust2 kit from Eleaf.

Options
  • 22-07-2015 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,637 ✭✭✭

Anybody have any experience of this piece of kit. I really like the look of it although the lack of a built in air control may be an issue. Dont see it in any online stores though at the moment. Any body have any experience with this type of unit.

http://www.eleafworld.com/product/detail.php/ijust2.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

it does say it has an airflow control ring

• Registered Users Posts: 6,637 ✭✭✭Glebee

JH_raheny wrote: »
    it does say it has an airflow control ring

I think its just a plastic/rubber ring that slips on over the unit and you move it to cover the air flow holes.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Really like the look of this too. Very similar to the ego one. The reviews look really good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

As they seem to be aiming this at newbies they should do a 1.0 or 1.2 ohm coil as well.

0.3 or 0.5ohm is pretty low for someone who is new to vaping.

Its a bit bigger than the Ego One Mega as well

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

Don't see this as just being aimed at newbies . I use the ego one more than my rda's or rta's just for its handiness and easy to carry around. Good vape of it too. Didn't realise it was so big though. The beauty of the ego one is its size

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I was looking at a few sites and it seems the tank takes the EC coils, aspire Atlantis coils and melo (I think) coils.

I think that is pretty cool considering rebuildables etc.

I have yet to buy one but for 28-30 dollars it might be worth a punt.

Advertisement