Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi Hub

Options
  • 22-07-2015 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Does wifi hub work? 
    Previously I've tried to sign up while on holiday without any luck. Today I've tried from home, still no luck, and the reiews on the app aren't promising.
    I'm on Broaband Advanced Unlimited. (whatever that means in eircoms language I dont know)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

2 stroke wrote: »
    Does wifi hub work? 
    Previously I've tried to sign up while on holiday without any luck. Today I've tried from home, still no luck, and the reiews on the app aren't promising.
    I'm on Broaband Advanced Unlimited. (whatever that means in eircoms language I dont know)
    Hi 2 stroke

Sorry to hear this, It will only work with eircom WiFi hotspots. Are the issues you're experiencing in relation to registering for WiFi hub or using the service itself?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I've never managed to register.  Couldn't be sure i had account no correct while away but today when I fill out the form and submit, it just hangs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I'm starting to think that a friend may have already signed me up in the past, I don't have that device anymore, and he's currently out of the country. Guess I might have to drop into an eircom shop.

Advertisement