Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Band

Options
  • 22-07-2015 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am looking for a non-80's type wedding band. Ideally a swing/ jazz band who play modern music with a jazzy twist. I also want to make sure the band will get everyone up dancing!

So far I have narrowed it down to:
    - The Swing Cats
    - Brass & Co
    - The Velvet lounge

I would be grateful for any advice, recommendations etc..
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CorkGurl

Good taste.. just looked them up, they sounds great. I am getting married next Aug and looking for something different. Who did you get in the end?

Thanks

Good taste.. just looked them up, they sound great. I am getting married next Aug and looking for something different. Who did you get in the end?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

I've Velvet Lounge booked to play throughout the meal...

Can let you know middle of Sept

• Registered Users Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

I hear there's a band called DeLorean looking for a bit of work these days. :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod Note: bobbysands81, please don't drag unrelated things in to threads. This will be my only warning to you on the matter, thanks.

• Advertisement

Faith wrote: »
    Mod Note: bobbysands81, please don't drag unrelated things in to threads. This will be my only warning to you on the matter, thanks.

Went over my head anyway, no idea what he was on about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭mmooney1983

We had Jo Petit and the Dream Band
    Check them out on YouTube
    Lots of Motown etc and Jo gets you all up singing, very interactive, everyone who went remarked on how different and professional they were

Advertisement