Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to eat out in Westport

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

oscarBravo wrote: »
    Probably La Fougère at Knockranny House Hotel. The food is superb - chef Seamus Commons is a bit of a legend - and it's a quiet, spacious (albeit pretty formal) dining setting.

Thanks for this. We're actually staying in Knockranny House Hotel so we will eat there for one night for sure.
    Any further suggestions for a restaurant in Westport for business clients?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

jomalone14 wrote: »
    Advice needed please!

I need to book a restaurant in Westport for some important clients soon.
    Can anyone recommend a top restaurant in Westport which caters for corporate dining........top notch food but with the ability to have a conversation etc during dinner?

Many thanks in advance!

Suggest the Olde Bridge at bottom of Bridge St

Good european, Indian and Thai cooking, good service.

they have ground floor and first floor seating which aids privacy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,293 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Tried Sage last night and I'll be going back. The food was great and it has a nice feel to the place. Highly recommended.

Still plenty of other Restaurants in Westport to try out, looking forward to doing that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

In the end we booked dinner in The Idle Wall and it was superb. From the homely cottage setting to the most amazing food I've had in a long while, our night out was excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

jomalone14 wrote: »
    In the end we booked dinner in The Idle Wall and it was superb. From the homely cottage setting to the most amazing food I've had in a long while, our night out was excellent.

I've heard great things about the place, must give it a go one of the evenings I'm down.

• Advertisement
Advertisement