Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honors Maths equivalent

Options
  • 22-07-2015 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭

I'm completing an application form at the moment and the requirements are that the applicant has

"an honour in Maths that is the equivalent or higher than Honours C level".

I only did pass MAths for my leaving certificate but did get an A1 in that. I'm wondering if it's possible to get an 'honour' in Maths even if you only did the pass level. I know if I looked say at the points system the A1 in Pass would be the same as a C in Honours but not 100% sure if it would be considered equivalent overall.

Anybody have any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'd say if they considered an A1 in Ordinary to be acceptable, they would have stated that.

Advertisement