Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biomedical science in the UK

Options
  • 22-07-2015 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    I have almost gained membership to the AMLS after doing a BSc in microbiology, a MSc (UK accredited), graduate certificate modules from Coleraine and my logbook now I'm just waiting for the final assessment. My plan is to move to the UK. Does anyone know if you can easily join the IBMS if you are approved by the AMLS? How long does this process take? Do I apply to the IBMS first or the HCPC? Also does anyone have any recommendations for agencies in the north east? I've found a few on google but most jobs they advertise require a year or 2 of experience. I'll only have 6 months or so experience by the time I'm planning to move by the end of the year.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

This is the Newbies & FAQ forum. Its purpose is for users to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself.

The question you have asked does not belong here. You'd have much better luck if you asked in our Health Sciences forum, or our Health Sciences Education forum.

Thanks,

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cheapskate89

Thanks. I've only just joined so trying to navigate my way around. I've posted it on the forum you suggested but I don't know how to delete it from here 😕

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I've just looked at your posts, and you only seem to have the 2 here, in this forum. It's possible you may have though you posted, but it didn't go through.

You've successfully started a thread, and replied on a thread here. On this thread. The only other thing I can think of is that your new thread/post has been deleted for some reason.

Try posting again, because whatever happened, your post wasn't successful.

-Shield.

Advertisement