Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The silent mikes !!!

Options
  • 22-07-2015 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I was wondering about a miming band that use to play at a hotel years ago they were a very funny act , they also were know as the wakatears or the silent mikes ! They came from Waterford ! Has anybody got information about them ? I think there was a fergal and mike in the group !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Smiley Burnett

Eddie Coady (RIP) and Michael Grant were involved as far as I recall. Timmy Ryan from WLR was also involved at one stage I think. Great crack. Eddie died tragically in a car accident on the way home from a gig in Limerick a number of years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Irisheyes28

Eddie Coady (RIP) and Michael Grant were involved as far as I recall. Timmy Ryan from WLR was also involved at one stage I think. Great crack. Eddie died tragically in a car accident on the way home from a gig in Limerick a number of years ago

Oh thanks , sad to hear about eddie . I wonder do they still preform ! Would be worth a watch !!

Advertisement