Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thermal paste in Dublin?

Options
  • 22-07-2015 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can source thermal paste, preferably the famous arctic silver 5, in Dublin? I know of memoryc which is in Cellbridge, but I was hoping for somewhere closer to the city center

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Maplin on Jervis Street might have the paste your after.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Micro Pro rathfarnham.might have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

I have got a good load of noctua thermal paste if your in need. Fantastic stuff.

In Dundrum myself and you can pick it up whenever you want for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭gagomes

Many thanks guys for pointing out places for thor for kindly making an offer of noctua paste.

It was unfortunately a bit too far for me to collect, but nevertheless much appreciated :)

All got resolved in the meantime. I thought you might want to know that pc world does not appear to stock accoding to the staff at liffey valley. Micro Pro in rathfarnham sells an unbranded thermal paste for 12eur and maplin sells E2 (I think it's coolermaster ic2 essential e2, but they only mentioned e2 on the phone). In the meantime, cros13 came by and we used his gc-extreme, gelid I believe, and I just made a purchase of AS5 with MemoryC to restock on this stuff for future (prob won't be needing again any time soon, but you never know)

Thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Halflifept

Is there any place in Dublin that does laptop cleaning maintenance and change the thermal paste(with good quality)?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

I've got some here if your stuck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

Hi Halflife, please open your own thread for issues like this rather than dragging up a ~7 month old thread which is tangentially related.

Advertisement