Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help identifying this growing in my office

Options
  • 23-07-2015 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

I have an indoor plant on my desk , and last year this started growing , it is now about 4 feet high , never lost leaves it leaves over winter , and I have no idea what it is , the stem is relativity smooth. Not sure how it ended up in inside plant pot , but I would throw a few anything organic I find attached to myself in there !

ScreenHunter_126%20Jul.%2023%2009.23.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭lk67

Weird...

Looks like a plum or something else in the cherry family. They normally lose their leaves but inside they might act differently.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Agreed it looks like you have a tree of some sort. The stem does look like cherry. Sadly it probably will not survive indoors for very long, but quite entertaining while it lasts!

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

thanks for the feedback , its going strong indoors for what must be 12 months , but its time to plant outside.

Advertisement