Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Balancing Act

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Darrenon91

Ok so ive had a bad few weeks. Not for training, in fact ive had a good few weeks for training. Just for posting.

I was off work and I usually post first thing in the morning when I come into work so just forgot really.

Only two things to note
    1) I now have a 140kg squat. Felt really good putting on those three plates :)
    2) Gaa team is now top of the league with three games to go.

Last night went as follows.

A) Bench 5*5*87.5kg
    B) OHP 5*8*45kg
    C) Dips 5*8 BW - Probably should have added weight.
    D) Cable flies 3*10
    E) Tricep pulldowns - 5*8
    F) Single arm OHP with the T Bar (if that makes any sense whatsoever :pac:) 5*8

Get in tonight for some back. Legs are crocked at the moment from GAA training. Fats and Fitness test on Sunday.

Got a decent session in Friday. Legs weren't feeling great after two tough GAA session so I left the deadlifts out.

A) T Bar - 5*8 *45kg
    B) Upright Rows 5*8*35kg
    C) Pull ups 5*5
    D) Seated row 5*8*66kg
    E) Face pulls superset with tricep pull down - 5*8*25kg

Had a fitness test and my fats taken on Sunday. Pretty disappointed with the fats results but hoping to rectify it over the next few weeks. I know I indulged a good bit over the last two weeks as we had a break in games but wasn't expecting as bad.

Anyways I wont dwell on it my fitness was up so that's all that matters really. Back in the gym tonight.

Decided to start the week with pull/deadlift day as I knew Tuesdays GAA session would be tough on the legs. I have gone back again on my deadlifts as Ive never been happy with my technique but I finally feel like im happy with my set up and lift.

Monday:

A) Deadlift 3*5*125kg
    B) Snatch Grip DL - 4*6*85kg
    C) Pull ups 5 Sets to failure with 90 secs rest - 8,5,4,3,3 :mad:
    D) Upright rows - 5*8*35kg
    E) Face pulls 5*8*25kg
    F) EZ Bar Curls 5*8*25kg

Might go for a full body workout as I have a game tomorrow and don't wanna overdo tonight.

Advertisement