Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New debit card!

Options
  • 23-07-2015 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I got a new debit card today, is the pin the same as my atm card

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

I got a new debit card today, is the pin the same as my atm card
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi diarmaidbarry,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for contacting us on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Generally your new card is linked to the previous card pin. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]However as this is a different card type a new pin may have been requested for you, this is posted to the address we have on file for you and you should receive this a day or two after the card is received.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]To check this pin I would advise you to try to withdraw funds or check your balance at an ATM machine with your existing pin.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you require further assistance please contact one of my colleagues with account access in BOI Direct on 0818365365 and they will be happy to assist you.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]They are available from 8am to Midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Have a good day.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Helen[/font]

Advertisement