Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract up.

Options
  • 23-07-2015 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hello. My contract is up wth a different supplier. I neeDd gas ad elecricity together. What can yu offer me that the likes of airticitY cant? Wow me. Take my money. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi cardinal tetra,

Thank you for your interest in Electric Ireland.

All price plans would be dependent on terms and conditions. We presently have discounts of up to 11% off our gas unit rate and 15% off our electricity unit rate if you pay by direct debit and register for paperless billing. We also have special offers on Climote and Nest. You can view all our great offers here.

If you have any queries in relation to this or anything else, please let us know. We would be happy to help.

Thanks and regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭cardinal tetra

Thanks Aoife. 

So if ei went bankrupt this evening and out of existence, who would you choose as your supplier.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi cardinal tetra,

You are very welcome.

I would not be in a position to discuss other suppliers with you, but if you would like to compare suppliers and see what package is best for you, you can check out Bonkers.ie for more information.

If there is anything else we can help you with, do let us know.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement