Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bands wanted for gig in Belfast

• 23-07-2015 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey, I've been trying to organise a 3 band gig for a while now. I have 2 artists on-board, I'm just short the 3rd. Is anybody interested? Open to any genre/style.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭cordragza

Hey, I've been trying to organise a 3 band gig for a while now. I have 2 artists on-board, I'm just short the 3rd. Is anybody interested? Open to any genre/style.

Paid gig?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

cordragza wrote: »
    Paid gig?

+1.

Will the band be required to bring a certain amount of people ? How long will the band be required to play for ?......etc,ect.

In other words....more information please. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 wotwotwotwot

It's a very DIY gig I'm putting on to help build a following for artists in Belfast who otherwise don't have much of one. Pay will be a split of the door once the venue costs are covered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭eire1

Any idea when this gig will be taking place?

Advertisement