Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playgrounds Dub Sth

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Awaaf

fjon wrote: »
    I can't seem to find this on the map. Does Soldiers and Sailors Field have another name that I can search with?

Not sure about another name but if you locate bus stop 2051 on the Google satellite view (it is close to opposite the drive of Wee Care - which is named on Google). The playground is new so not shown but it has been constructed between the oval shaped building (changing rooms) and the houses (one of which is named "St. Martins". HTH.

Not sure if its beyond yous scope but there is a nice playground on Bray seafront and another in a park heading up towards the Garda Station.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭fjon

Awaaf wrote: »
    Not sure about another name but if you locate bus stop 2051 on the Google satellite view (it is close to opposite the drive of Wee Care - which is named on Google). The playground is new so not shown but it has been constructed between the oval shaped building (changing rooms) and the houses (one of which is named "St. Martins". HTH.

Not sure if its beyond yous scope but there is a nice playground on Bray seafront and another in a park heading up towards the Garda Station.

Great, thanks! I was able to find it with those directions.
    I actually live in Bray so I have those playgrounds. I've started adding playgrounds from all over Ireland, so if you look at the map you should be able to see many other counties too.
    It's a work in progress, but Dublin is pretty much complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 hiber

Hi, a few years ago I created a map showing (nearly) all of the important places you should visit in Dublin with kids. On the left hand side you can tick what kind of places you are interested in, playgrounds, playcentres, museums or parks:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1C8CeRU61fGDo4mIPjoHmYpXHAYo

I hope you find it useful!

Advertisement