Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's this?

Options
  • 23-07-2015 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Could someone please tell me what has happened my flowers, this happened over a few days

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭looksee

At a guess I would say it is wind and rain. There has been some quite cold wind and some very heavy showers and I think the plants are just not able for it.

Suggest you get a scissors and snip off all damaged flowers and any flowers that are over - make sure you identify which are new buds and which are finished flowers/seedheads. On the busylizzie snip off broken and collapsed stems and soggy leaves, in other words do a bit of tidying up on them, give them a liquid feed and wait for them to revive. If the weather stays nice for a few days they should come round, the wind has been very damaging.

Advertisement