Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breeding French Bulldog

• 23-07-2015 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I am the proud owner of an absolutely gorgeous 2 year old French bulldog (obv I'm biased lol) I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of dogs having to be proven before you can breed. I would like to find him a girl friend as he is two years old and think it's about time. The thing is I don't know where I can go. I have googled breeders but I want to see if any1 has any experience with this type of thing. I don't want to get taken advantage of (pardon the pun)! Any help greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think you might be better off asking in Animal & Pet Issues ( http://touch.boards.ie/forum/240 ), they are likely to have a greater knowledge of what you're looking for.

Advertisement