Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money from ATM

Options
  • 24-07-2015 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

How do I check if an ATM gave me out the right amount of money? I took out money from my Ulster Bank a/c at Nutgrove Shopping Centre BOI ATM on Wednesday night but I appear to be missing some money.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Maaa! wrote: »
    How do I check if an ATM gave me out the right amount of money? I took out money from my Ulster Bank a/c at Nutgrove Shopping Centre BOI ATM on Wednesday night but I appear to be missing some money.
    Hi Maaa!

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

To check the amount you received please call your Ulster bank branch directly and they can check how much was debited on your account.

If you feel you did not receive the correct amount you can raise an ATM query, this will need to be done with your own Bank.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

Advertisement