Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

38 bus to city centre

Options
  • 24-07-2015 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all. I haven't had to use this bus in the morning for a few years now but have an interview in the city centre Monday morning. Roughly how long is the journey from Damastown into O'Connell Street? I've to be in there for 09:30.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mr.McLovin

with the summer traffic get the last 38B which I think leaves damastown at 8.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Get the 38B that leaves Damastown at 08.16, personally I'd probably go for the one before that that leaves Damastown at 07.56 because of the roadworks that are going on on Ladyswell Rd atm (have been stuck waiting ten minutes to get through the last couple of days and it's due to go on for another two weeks). Better to be early than to be too late into town! If you get in even for 9am and go and get yourself a cup of coffee to relax before heading to the interview rather than rushing at the last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Thanks a million guys

Advertisement