Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check if Business A/c has been converted to Domestic yet?

Options
  • 24-07-2015 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Hi , my new home had domestic and business meters. Meters have been moved and disconnected etc to leave only one meter now. If I pm you can you check if this one meter is now under a domestic account? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Weyhey wrote: »
    Hi , my new home had domestic and business meters. Meters have been moved and disconnected etc to leave only one meter now. If I pm you can you check if this one meter is now under a domestic account? 
    Can I also asked - meters that were disconnected where under separate accounts but I am getting bills with standing charges for them even though they don't exist? How come?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Weyhey,

When an application is made to change the tariff on a property from commercial to domestic, the supplier must forward this to ESB Networks as they maintain the network for all electricity suppliers. Once ESB Networks change the tariff, they then inform the supplier. If this has been done already, we will certainly be able to advise.

We can also check the status of the account and your questions regarding your bill once we receive your private message.

For account security, can you please confirm the following details for us:

- Your full name
    - Your account number
    - The first line of your address
    - Your contact number or date of birth
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then look into your query for you.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement