Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laya Healthcare App for money back on bills

Options
  • 24-07-2015 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭

This is not a bargain for everyone one but it is for anyone with Laya Healthcare who finds posting receipts and form filling too time consuming for perhaps 1 bill per year.

Laya as with other healthcare companies offer money back on doctors bill etc. Laya have introduced an app by which you can take a picture of the receipt and submit the clam. I tried it and got the refund within 3 days. So to me this is a great bargain in both time saving and quick return of my money.
    I don't work for nor am I connected professionally in any way with Laya but I think this app is so useful.
    The app is available in both Android and iOS. Just search for Laya.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭lau1247

I agree. Only found out this week about the app.. Submitted mine on monday, got the text by wednesday to say it has been processed and got the formal letter at home to confirm refund by thursday all in the same week. Very efficient and quick

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Can you only do this after your renewal date? Or can you submit these throughout the year?

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Flatzie_poo

toby2111 wrote: »
    Can you only do this after your renewal date? Or can you submit these throughout the year?

Throughout the year

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

bromley52 wrote: »
    This is not a bargain for everyone one but it is for anyone with Laya Healthcare who finds posting receipts and form filling too time consuming for perhaps 1 bill per year.

Laya as with other healthcare companies offer money back on doctors bill etc. Laya have introduced an app by which you can take a picture of the receipt and submit the clam. I tried it and got the refund within 3 days. So to me this is a great bargain in both time saving and quick return of my money.
    I don't work for nor am I connected professionally in any way with Laya but I think this app is so useful.
    The app is available in both Android and iOS. Just search for Laya.

Glohealth have been doing something similar for years - you just take a pic of receipt and email it in, and get refunded in a few days. Glohealth are fantastic
    Similarly to OP - I do not work for Glohealth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I joined Laya this year and when I did I got a leaflet saying they were partners with a bargain money back site, so you'd make purchases via this site and get a precentage back. I've tried finding it online but I never can, it was called something like countdown. Anyone use it or know where it is?

Great find OP. I've loads of med bills this year already, that'll be a great help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Throughout the year
    Thats great,they normally only allow you to claim after renewal.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Moved from Bargain Alerts, seems better suited to here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Never knew about the app or submitting receipts ahead of time.
    Must pull them together and submit them.
    Thanks op

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Just got my letter in the post with claim and money back details, much easier than the post and you eliminate the risk your receipts can get lost in the post.
    Nice one, cheers OP

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

sorry to dig up this old thread, with laya now and I can submit a copy of the receipt

Just wondering what do I do with the original receipt? Keep it and send in January? Keep it safe for 6 years? Or is the photo for Laya enough?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

I'd keep the receipt for your own peace of mind, but you don't need to send it into Laya later in January or anything, once the have the photo they kept that as a record. You don't need to forward in the documents later

sorry to dig up this old thread, with laya now and I can submit a copy of the receipt

Just wondering what do I do with the original receipt? Keep it and send in January? Keep it safe for 6 years? Or is the photo for Laya enough?

Advertisement