Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK in Ireland original vinyl

Options
  • 24-07-2015 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

So I came across an original vinyl of JFK's speeches when he came to Ireland.
    It's literally in perfect condition and comes with all original content (sleeves etc)
    I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea what they're worth?

I'm definitely not looking to sell it as it has a lot of sentimental value, but if anyone has any idea of what they go for, then I'd be interested to hear.

It has 7 speeches featured on it from his 1963 visit to Ireland, but it was published in 1964.
    It was manufactored by EMI but I can't imagine that there were many produced.
    If you need any more info then let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,174 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Probably better off trying Collectables & Antiques, I wouldn't think it would be worth terribly much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

Is this it? Only one has been sold on Discogs, for €4.50. Try sell it on Adverts.ie instead. You might get a tenner for it.

Advertisement