Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naked Palettes

Options
  • 24-07-2015 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Girlfriend asked for a Naked smoky eyeshadow palette for her birthday. I can only find them on the Urban Decay website but they do not deliver to Ireland and on Debenhams website but they do not do the smoky eyeshadow ones.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭mmg0305

I don't think it's launched yet over here. Urbandecay.co.uk has a link to sign up for email about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

just use parcel motel for delivery, you can use a northern ireland delivery address and pick it up at your nearest one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

They Don't deliver anywhere outside of the US tho?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

It will be released in Ireland on July 8th, I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

I am on a waiting list for one in Debenhams. The girl on the UD counter told me at the time that it would be available around early to mid August.
    I remember when the Naked 3 was launched, the Debenhams website put them on sale a few days early so I got one then & collected it in the store.
    I'm sure if you get it at a UD counter they would also do a complimentary makeup application for her - might be a nice add-on to her birthday present?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

Thanks Ladies

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

The Naked Smoky palette goes on sale in Debenhams this Thursday, they're opening at 8am that morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Enabler

Anyone excited about the naked smoky palette?

Don't really see the point as you can create smoky looks with the other palettes!

Advertisement