Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation Where to Buy Tyres in Cork?

Options
  • 24-07-2015 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Would anybody be able to recommend the best place to buy new car tyres at the best price in the western suburbs or as far as Ballincollig please? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

I can highly recommend TyreStop, very good to deal with, going there myself very soon again as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Got some Van tyres in Village Tyres in Ballincollig recently and was thrilled with both the price and the service. He was the cheapest when I rang around and was even cheaper again when I actually went out to him. Sound fella.

P.S. Mentioned that he was moving to Curraheen so might be there by now..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 davidobyrne

Get yourself some Daytons (Italian made)
    in John Banks Tyres (Just up the road from Turners Cross Church)

Great price Great tyres Professional setup

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Jimmy down by the Marina used to be on the south link or Tom Quirke he will call and fit them in all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Get yourself some Daytons (Italian made)
    in John Banks Tyres (Just up the road from Turners Cross Church)

Great price Great tyres Professional setup

Thumbs up from me too. Went there recently to replace 4 tires. Would highly recommend!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭etoughguy

Thumbs up from me too. Went there recently to replace 4 tires. Would highly recommend!

ditto phoned around last time I needed tyres and they were as good as anyone and nice to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bigbrotherfan

Thanks to all for the replies. I went to Village Tyres and they are now in Curraheen, just off the Link Road.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Cork Auto have a tyre place that will fit as you wait with reasonable prices plus second hand options also.

Advertisement