Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newyork with Kids?

Options
  • 24-07-2015 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Planning to visit Newyork in 2016. Half thinking of bringing the kids. It will be mostly be a shopping trip with small bit of sightseeing and maybe a show. I've never been before so looking for opinions on how suitable it would be for an 8 and 6 year old?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭iusedtoknow

uh - is there anyone you can leave them at home with? If it isn't a proper holiday, they could get very bored waiting around in shops for you and you could end up getting irritated with them.

New York is a great place for kids, but it is mostly activities (going up the buildings, going to the statue of liberty etc). I'm 30 and the thought of a shopping trip bores me to tears. There isn't anything wrong with it, but with kids I can't imagine either of you would end up having much fun

Advertisement