Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd Ban.

Options
  • 25-07-2015 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭

Banned from AH for an innocuous post, no sly digs at any poster as suggested by Tombi.

Here's the offending post.
    Oh FFS, the pain of reading why people having to validate their looks because of their perceived flaws.

Gap tooth, wrinkles, overweight, too short, too tall!!!! Who gives a shít, really?

Be happy in your skin, it's the only one you have.

Smile at yourself in the mirror, otherwise no one else will ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Anyone???

No!

Shockingly surprised.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You do realise that a) all our mods and CMods are volunteers and are not here at your beck and call; and b) it's the weekend.

Have you at least followed the instructions at the top of the forum and contacted the mod who banned you to see if they'd be willing to lift it?

Zaph wrote: »
    You do realise that a) all our mods and CMods are volunteers and are not here at your beck and call; and b) it's the weekend.

Have you at least followed the instructions at the top of the forum and contacted the mod who banned you to see if they'd be willing to lift it?

Yes of course I know that, there's no need for the sarcasm.

And yes I did contact Tombi! by PM, I got directed here.

Honestly a ban for that post, not even a card like, a ban?? Tis a bit harsh don't you think, there was no trolling, it was a general observation of the thread and not aimed as a cheap shot towards anyone.

Sure look you'll make up your own minds anyway.

Total waste of time.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Just a small reminder that if you're not the OP or the CMod who will be reviewing this appeal then you have no business posting in this thread and your comments will be deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there. I am on vacation at the moment, but if one of my co-CMods doesn't get to this in the next day I'll review your appeal.

tHB

• Advertisement

Hi there. Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, neither humanji nor I are available to deal with this matter immediately. Hopefully, one of us will get to look into this over the weekend.

tHB

Hi there. Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, neither humanji nor I are available to deal with this matter immediately. Hopefully, one of us will get to look into this over the weekend.

tHB

Thanks.

Hi Deank:

I have discussed this with Tombi! & while the ban has already expired, it will be noted that it was overturned.

Apologies for the delay in getting to this, however, RL matters took precedence.

Thanks for your patience,

tHB

Hi Deank:

I have discussed this with Tombi! & while the ban has already expired, it will be noted that it was overturned.

Apologies for the delay in getting to this, however, RL matters took precedence.

Thanks for your patience,

tHB
    Thanks for that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement