Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFPL 2015/16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

manual_man wrote: »
    70pts for my 2nd team(the better performing one), albeit with a -15 hit. 91pts for my 1st team! points hit taken there too

Nice scoring! Had a mare in ufpl this week my FPL team out scored it by 10 points! Hopefully the damage isn't too bad.

Went up 6 places today down 23 for the week overall happy enough with that really.

Wamble with a GW rank of 5 :eek: nice week Wamble!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

gw rank of 3! 1pt behind top gw score

Wow!

jimmii wrote: »
    Wow!

playing Butland ahead of Gomes cost me it. not that there's any prizes :P

playing Butland ahead of Gomes cost me it. not that there's any prizes :P

What could have been!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

Went up 6 places today down 23 for the week overall happy enough with that really.

Wamble with a GW rank of 5 :eek: nice week Wamble!

Inside top 100 again. Woop woop!

Wamble wrote: »
    Inside top 100 again. Woop woop!

That's a massive jump! What did I tell ya how quick things can change!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Retire now! It's gonna be all downhill now ;-)

How big a jump did that give you in the rankings?

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Retire now! It's gonna be all downhill now ;-)

How big a jump did that give you in the rankings?

5 2-week loans taken so not much :P

• Advertisement

my MD1 team for this gw:

ujP7mwpowRUFvw8oPQY14Rs_VQ-2523IDdUNrra7IWmbZA0PpEBeNrchDCydZ2MnBbixXjhfiQh3qhadRjWbrrLy9ivySAH0WKx1Mrkd2YdiutubysnS1_j0_K9ovuJSMUGzN6nnen33N200o6ipwjusuVubpFibwM1t21vR5E7uuogbkb7eJm1EEJH7wHpk2TyxczL1p3iLxB8eOIEgIZ6s_d_RA9nZk5UjC9_-wl9k6I5Bt1fWZ9QQnJWWPYPzzQYalf1vp1nj-_RZgu5n5nqvJQ1J8Yf9KmGBr_2XNW2-92fbwe5q3rc2YzC3uF-XvJmm_W7TUxYV-_I1HECqLNu3SdyMrExVWMLcqawOb9fkyubQ-8Bs4W1L49xwYn3vi9w2lqJOieVocYzDVdRDwyGUt0YaSmsHHbs3eU6kWNjK7kbyHgco6fROVsQUAnGIhm_bySQrY-2037ZBiWX4F7meCX3FMcP3sNav3NQ0lTRZDbv8jQrlbh1i1WPRI_XbLVS6FpBNbdYDw-8UdTh5l6NC8e9HgpaY6e9FjTjeR_zEd8bI7ZR0PU8KhqGf_1uy7A5W=w589-h495-no

:D

Anyone else just getting a grey circle with a white bar in it there? Not come across that before!

Anyone else just getting a grey circle with a white bar in it there? Not come across that before!

Yep.

I brought in Arnie and Shakira last week on loan for 2 games so very happy so far with those 2 loans. I'm captaining Lukaku tonight with Arnie as my backup captian tomorrow.

Costa(C)

Lots of nothing for me tonight. Will have 9 going tomorrow hopefully things improve!

69pts all in. decent score i think, though with a fair few points staring me from the bench! (Williams, Payet, Francis)

nightmare trying to pick a MD1 team this gw

:)

I really wish they would take UFPL into account when coning up with the fixtures over the weekend!!

Do you guys have many MD2 options? Only one for me is Smalling so be nice if he turns up!

• Advertisement

Do you guys have many MD2 options? Only one for me is Smalling so be nice if he turns up!

Mignolet or Hennessy, Firmino, and maybe Darmian

MD1 selection has egg-on-face written all over it

currently have:

Butland
    Jagielka Azpi Williams
    Ozil Payet Wijnaldum Yaya Mahrez
    Lukaku Aguero

as my 11. but that means Alder, Bellerin, Huth, Barkley, Willian, Kane, Ighalo and Vardy all benched

Kane & Ighalo yikes! I'd be starting one of them and Barkley over Mahrez and Payet probably.

Kane & Ighalo yikes! I'd be starting one of them and Barkley over Mahrez and Payet probably.

Meh. I'm going by form more than anything else. Barkley and Ighalo haven't done anything for a while. Though tempted to throw Kane in with Cech and Kosc out for Arsenal

... Kane in for Payet. Don't burn me again Djimi

Alder and Bellerin benched. Standard :rolleyes: At least bringing Kane in late worked out

raging here. could quite easily be looking at a tonne but penalty misses and late goals conceded means i'm looking at 73 with Mahrez to play. Payet's late assist and goal (14pts!) really was the salt in the wound with him sat on my bench!

raging here. could quite easily be looking at a tonne but penalty misses and late goals conceded means i'm looking at 73 with Mahrez to play. Payet's late assist and goal (14pts!) really was the salt in the wound with him sat on my bench!

Same here. Courtois & Azpi in the team with Payet, Alli and Alder all sitting there laughing at me!

• Advertisement

Mahrez didn't make the team either. Sigh!

Mahrez didn't make the team either. Sigh!

bad luck jimmii. he brought me up to 84pts, easy for tomorrow it'll be Firmino in for Ozil(2pts)

bad luck jimmii. he brought me up to 84pts, easy for tomorrow it'll be Firmino in for Ozil(2pts)

I can claw some of them back tomorrow possibly. I can make no changes and if Smalling doesn't play then Morgan and Alder will come in. The rest are all locked miles away unfortunately.

I can claw some of them back tomorrow possibly. I can make no changes and if Smalling doesn't play then Morgan and Alder will come in. The rest are all locked miles away unfortunately.

i'll be happy if i can just see a rankings rise this week. frustrating seeing good points on the bench, but hopefully a good % of competitors will be in the same boat. plenty to play for i feel especially with upcoming doubles. fun to be had with loans

Such tough choices. Benched Marhez, Ali, Bellerin and Morgan. Seems we've all done similar though. 74(-3) with Firmino, Ward and Dawson to come for -7 tomorrow.

• Advertisement

i'll be happy if i can just see a rankings rise this week. frustrating seeing good points on the bench, but hopefully a good % of competitors will be in the same boat. plenty to play for i feel especially with upcoming doubles. fun to be had with loans

I'm not feeling confident given the scoring in the main game expecting to see a lot of 80+ scores.

Fell 56 places have to hope Smalling doesn't play (or brings in some points!) to stop a further fall tomorrow!

Don't f'ing believe it. I forgot to sub in Firmino. Was convinced I had maybe I just forgot to click confirm

Don't f'ing believe it. I forgot to sub in Firmino. Was convinced I had maybe I just forgot to click confirm

Gross. So easy for that to happen with the way its set up.

Gross. So easy for that to happen with the way its set up.

So annoying am convinced i made the change am usually very careful with the changes, mailed them saying so but doubt they'll give me his points somehow

So annoying am convinced i made the change am usually very careful with the changes, mailed them saying so but doubt they'll give me his points somehow

You never know. It does seem highly unlike though. Still a decent week for you though right?

How are people set for this week? Annoying its a reduced week given its a 3 day week. I have 6 MD1s plus Kosc + Ozil, 4 MD2 and 4 MD3. If Arsenal win then I will probably bring in some reinforcements probably a 4th Leceister and I have no idea who else really!

After Alder & Smalling subbed in the drop went down to 21 places happy enough with that. Thats 3 small reds back to back now though.

How are people set for this week? Annoying its a reduced week given its a 3 day week. I have 6 MD1s plus Kosc + Ozil, 4 MD2 and 4 MD3

Just checked and I have the same as you - 6 MD1 plus 2 ars, 4 MD2 and 4MD3. We must have similar squads.

You never know. It does seem highly unlike though. Still a decent week for you though right?

Yeah decent but these little things do frustrate. Lost out on 12 points due to a late change (Kane in for Payet) and a non change! (Firmino). Ah well you're never going to be on point for every thing in an ufpl season.

3x 2-week loans for me (-15) hopefully it pays off gives me a few more options this gw at least (6 + Lewis Grabban for MD1, then 4 for both MD2&3)

• Advertisement

With the Yaya news I will more than likely be making some moves.

With the Yaya news I will more than likely be making some moves.

have Yaya too. dammit. not making any more than 3 loans tho

I just brought Yaya in for the week. That was a nice waste of 3 points :-)

have Yaya too. dammit. not making any more than 3 loans tho

You can't anyway. If you did it would cancel out your existing loans.

You can't anyway. If you did it would cancel out your existing loans.

you can cancel loans before the MD1 deadline without losing points. then just re-do the loans with just the players you want

you can cancel loans before the MD1 deadline without losing points. then just re-do the loans with just the players you want

Cool, I didn't know that. Thanks I owe you 3 points :)

Cool, I didn't know that. Thanks I owe you 3 pints :)

i'll take that ;)

How are people set for this week? Annoying its a reduced week given its a 3 day week. I have 6 MD1s plus Kosc + Ozil, 4 MD2 and 4 MD3. If Arsenal win then I will probably bring in some reinforcements probably a 4th Leceister and I have no idea who else really!

Four MD1's and seven MD2+3's. Ouch. Will be making a minimum four loans. Taking Yaya off the watchlist too :(

i'll take that ;)

Actually I could owe you a lot more than 3 as I brought in Bony instead of Yaya. Those 3 pints could easily become 13!

• Advertisement

Wamble wrote: »
    Four MD1's and seven MD2+3's. Ouch. Will be making a minimum four loans. Taking Yaya off the watchlist too :(

Nah you're grand you should probably leave it be! Also wouldn't worry about Yaya he'll be fine.

Advertisement