Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Guide to parking bikes

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

rat_race wrote: »
    My Ninja 250 was vandalised/dropped/kicked on Friday night. Cracked right fairing and broken indicator. Had it parked across from the Luas stop at Stephen's green until about 4am.

I'd say it was dropped, some clowns probably thought it would be cool to sit on it.

Funnily enough, I accidentally left my gloves on the dash, and they weren't stolen. Also, someone had the courtesy to put a bit of the the broken indicator on the dash too. How nice.

However, I asked for this and expected it at some point...

But why do you say you asked for this? You got to park somewhere, unfortunately for you it's in Dublin at a very unsociable hour. But it's hardly your fault that some d!ck knocked your bike over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

anti-homeless-spikes3.jpg

Something like this would be ideal in seat cover form to stop those who think its okay to sit on somebody else property. Blanchardstown shopping centre is soo bad for it, parents taking pictures of their kids. Does my head in! You dont see me going around sitting on car bonnets!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    anti-homeless-spikes3.jpg

Something like this would be ideal in seat cover form to stop those who think its okay to sit on somebody else property. Blanchardstown shopping centre is soo bad for it, parents taking pictures of their kids. Does my head in! You dont see me going around sitting on car bonnets!

I find an alarm sorts that out, one that starts blipping as soon as you touch the bike. Pity the vast majority of them are horrible ****e that go off if looked at funny.

Advertisement