Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Notice Account

Options
  • 25-07-2015 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I'm interested in opening a 90-Day Notice Account. I've got a few questions I'd appreciate your help with:

1) Can I open the account via 365online, or do I need to go to a branch?

2) If I need to go to a branch, can it be any branch or does it have to be my own?

3) Will I need the ID and letters usually associated with opening a new account?

Thanks,

Seán

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Hi Seán,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

Please see here for more information on the different types of Savings Accounts you can open Online. 

There are also several different Set Notice accounts which are 31, 60 and 90 Days set notice which cannot be set up online. However these accounts can be opened at any Bank Of Ireland branch. See here for more information on these accounts. 

If you would like to speak with a savings advisor in our Savings Help Desk on 0818 200 347 they will be happy to assist you in opening account which would suit your needs.

In order to request a call back please see here

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Helen 

Advertisement