Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulmers Rewards Codes

Options
  • 25-07-2015 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi, if anyone has any spare Bulmers Rewards codes they're not using I'd be very grateful to receive them via PM :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

Hi, if anyone has any spare Bulmers Rewards codes they're not using I'd be very grateful to receive them via PM :-)

none spare sorry, but a question. If you can only enter one code per day, and the promotion only runs for July and August (60ish days), how could you ever have enough points for the iPad mini. It's 14000.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Yea it's a fairly unrealistic promotion, not going to buy a bottle every day and can't even reach top rewards....

well you could easy buy 7 on a saturday night and enter them every day for the next week, and repeat.

Still impossible to get more than 6000 points?

UNLESS! - there's some codes worth more than 100pts, brucey bonus codes.

I checked with them there's codes with 200, 500 and a 1000 as well. Just need to find a load of them!

• Advertisement

i see, that would explain things so.

My old man manages a pub in town, must get on to him.

Lucky you! If ye have any spares codes let me know ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Bluefolder

I have some spare codes if you want them

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dflaher

Has anybody claimed a reward cause I have a reward code but I cannot find anywhere to claim my top up credit from this code?? All confused

Advertisement