Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bringing an ERF on holidays

• 25-07-2015 3:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

We are going on holidays soon and when I booked my flights ryanair said I can bring 2 items of baby equipment free. So I am going to bring the maclaren and I was thinking of bringing my britax two way elite ERF car seat. My car seat is very light. My family have rented a car and have a FF seat. My boy has never been forward facing.
    Will ryanair accept my seat or does it have to be a baby car seat? And can I leave tether straps in my hand luggage.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

My daughter was 21 months when we brought a britax car seat and a travel for checked in. We also had the buggy at the gate. There was no problem at all and was so easy to do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Dinkie wrote: »
    My daughter was 21 months when we brought a britax car seat and a travel for checked in. We also had the buggy at the gate. There was no problem at all and was so easy to do!

Brill! Do I need to put the car Seat in a plastic bag or something?

Advertisement