Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land purchase loan.

Options
  • 25-07-2015 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

My partner and I are in the position where we want to buy some agricultural land. However we were told  by a teller that if we want to get the lower interest rate of an agri loan then we would need to have completed the Teagasc Green Cert or have a herd number. Is this an official requirement by Bank of Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

My partner and I are in the position where we want to buy some agricultural land. However we were told  by a teller that if we want to get the lower interest rate of an agri loan then we would need to have completed the Teagasc Green Cert or have a herd number. Is this an official requirement by Bank of Ireland?
    Hi Swinefluproof,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

To discuss this type of Agri Loan, please contact the Business Advisor in your branch who will be happy to go through the application process. You can book an appointment at this link to speak with an advisor in your branch. 

If you need help with any other query please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement