Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Kegerator Setup

Options
  • 25-07-2015 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

So I've just finished my new Kegerator today. I had bottled a few batches and decided to take the plunge with kegging. My kitchen fridge was too wide to fit in the cupboard so up to now it was used to house the mop, Hoover and other cleaning products. I decided to get an undercounter fridge and make use of the space.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Davkinse

Looks great, I don't think I could get away with the tap dispensing onto the kitchen work top in my place though. I not exactly "under the thumb" but this may be a step too far for my other half. I have the fridge, tap, corny and gas, just need to find the time and location to do one myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Davkinse wrote: »
    Looks great, I don't think I could get away with the tap dispensing onto the kitchen work top in my place though.

My thoughts too. Mind you, I'd love that set up.

So RTT are you single or your significant other really likes beer (mine hates it) :)?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭RTT

My thoughts too. Mind you, I'd love that set up.

So RTT are you single or your significant other really likes beer (mine hates it) :)?

No. Three years married tomorrow! She drinks beer occasionally but she prefers wine. Might give wine making a go or else try a sweet koppaberg style cider which she might fancy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

RTT wrote: »
    No. Three years married tomorrow! She drinks beer occasionally but she prefers wine. Might give wine making a go or else try a sweet koppaberg style cider which she might fancy.

Wow - way to go ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Might give wine making a go or else try a sweet koppaberg style cider which she might fancy.

Careful, I only see one keg/tap. She might fancy wine on tap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 dukeellington

looks great!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 beerbluemoon

So I've just finished my new Kegerator today. I had bottled a few batches and decided to take the plunge with kegging. My kitchen fridge was too wide to fit in the cupboard so up to now it was used to house the mop, Hoover and other cleaning products. I decided to get an undercounter fridge and make use of the space.

Great set up!!! Have come across to items that may be used in home brewing not sure?

Great set up!!! Have come across 2 items that may be used in home brewing not sure?

Not sure how to add photos on this site?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Not sure how to add photos on this site?

Go to advanced and you'll see option to add attachments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

OP I hate you so much right now :-)

• Advertisement

mordeith wrote: »
    Go to advanced and you'll see option to add attachments

I've looked? Can't find any advanced att? I give up thanks anyway!ðŸ˜

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Could be that you need a higher post count for features like that.

Advertisement