Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulmer's Cloudy Lemon Cider - Where to buy?

Options
  • 25-07-2015 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

Hi

I've been hunting this down for Mr ABC for the past week, but can't seem to find any.

Anyone know where I can get some?

TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

O Brien's in Douglas Court SC should have it!
    https://www.obrienswine.ie/bulmers-cloudy-lemon-50cl-bottle.html

Must try it myself, sounds delish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

It is! Even I liked it and I'm not a cider drinker...Thank you for that.

I was in Douglas today, but not at DC. Bugger - I'll have to pop back so!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

How did I not know this existed? Addicted to all things lemon, this is on the must try list. Thanks!

BOOOOOOOO

Just checked the website and it's apparently OOS :mad:.

I will not be beaten - I'll call in the morning and check before driving over...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Sounds very yum yum. Must keep my eyes peeled :)

• Advertisement

Did they have it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I have a question sorry nothing to do with the lemon cider but can anyone point out where to get the list of ingredients in Bulmer?

I don't normally drink it but my sister was over recently and she had it, ohh they have ruined it.. Does not taste the same at all. me thinks tis laced in aspartame. I looked on the bulmers website, I looked on the box, the bottle and I cannot find a list. I just want to know as such to see if I am right...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Milly33 wrote: »
    I have a question sorry nothing to do with the lemon cider but can anyone point out where to get the list of ingredients in Bulmer?

I don't normally drink it but my sister was over recently and she had it, ohh they have ruined it.. Does not taste the same at all. me thinks tis laced in aspartame. I looked on the bulmers website, I looked on the box, the bottle and I cannot find a list. I just want to know as such to see if I am right...

Apples and Yeast, that's it.

Aspartame is an artificial sweetener, they don't use it

Maybe she was mixing up the UK Bulmers and the Irish Bulmers, Irish Bulmers tastes really sweet compared to the Bitter UK stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Not quite just the 2 ingredients....LINK

Ingredients list that had to be disclosed for foreign markets (where its mandatory).

Ingredients List: hard cider, sugar, malic acid, sulfites to preserve
    freshness, colours added, lightly carbonated.

Oh no it is me who thinks it taste funny. They defiantly changed something in it it taste completely different to what it used to..

The last time I had more than a pint of it I ended up sick, tasted the Orchard thieves stuff and now that taste like proper cider.

Thanks for the link Pter, I don't seems a little vagueish with something I have emailed there to see what they come back, you can taste it a mile away

• Advertisement

Milly33 wrote:
    Oh no it is me who thinks it taste funny. They defiantly changed something in it it taste completely different to what it used to..

Your tastebuds do change over time naturally anyway, so it could just be your pallet maturing.

That's true maybe tis like the dutch gold of ciders now.. Himself though the same thing now with it but perhaps we are getting to fancy

The last time I had more than a pint of it I ended up sick, tasted the Orchard thieves stuff and now that taste like proper cider.

Thanks for the link Pter, I don't seems a little vagueish with something I have emailed there to see what they come back, you can taste it a mile away

I think it's your tastebuds, as Orchard Thieves is piss in a can. ;)

Oh the shock, thought twas loverly stuff now so it was.... Well have to agree to disagree.. At least we know we wont drink eachothers cider at a party

Oh the shock, thought twas loverly stuff now so it was.... Well have to agree to disagree.. At least we know we wont drink eachothers cider at a party

Orchard Thieves have been doing a lot of pub promos recently, did you get a free pint of it? Free makes almost anything taste good :D

I thought it was nice for a change, but not too sickly sweet, as some cider's can be.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

There's a thread on this already, it's got very mixed reactions.

Fingers crossed someone tracks down the Bulmers lemon cider, I guess that's why we're all hanging around this thread!

Lemon and all their summer flavor range is 4 for €10 at Tesco Douglas. Not on their website at all strangely.

With special thanks to Techmaster! :DAnd NO bloody thanks to Bulmer's who are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike...

Shot over to Douglas and cleared the shelf of the last 8 bottles!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

With special thanks to Techmaster! :DAnd NO bloody thanks to Bulmer's who are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike...

Ahh! I just sent my husband out a few minutes ago to get them. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

I got it in Bradley's on north main street a few weeks ago too. Wasn't mad on it though!

Glad you got sorted :P Enjoy everyone!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 rightofwayed

Best cider in cork is available in a popular farmers market every week from a stand where you have to ask for magic apples! The guy then pulls out as many bottles of magic apples as you require. It's 4 yo yos for a pint bottle and it's savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Just back from Tesco Douglas and they had more out so I picked some up. Still a few bottles on the shelf when I left if anyone else is looking for it.

What happened to ABajaninCork? :( closed account..

Advertisement