Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for accommodation

Options
  • 26-07-2015 5:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello all,
    I'm coming to Ireland from India this September for my post graduation. I'm searching for a place to stay atleast for a year. Can I get in touch with someone who is ready to let/share their place?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Daft is about the best place to look...

stay away from Choices whatever you do, they are very bad and well known for it.. please do not go with any property let by them

Rose properties are quite nice to deal with..

Also there seems to be a big rent increase around Cork at the moment and places for rent are going very quickly..

If you get badly stuck my own parents rent a double room ill pm you there to tell you more

Oh I cant pm you for some reason well if you want details sure pm me..

Hi Chithra just wrote a big long reply to you and you cannot receive private messages :( not sure why.. If you want to send me your email maybe that is the best way.. It must have something to do with new users...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 pronoP2

Hello there Chithra,
    This is Pronobesh. Saw your post on Boards, I too will be attending post grads in Cork. Which course you are opting for.
    BTW where are you from in India.

• Advertisement
Advertisement