Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim-free iPhone 6 Dublin

• 26-07-2015 6:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody knew where in Dublin it is possible to buy the iPhone 6 sim free? I know that Argos have them for ordering and collection within a few days. My OH is kindly buying me a new phone and was looking to pop into town a buy one.

I do need it to be sim free as I'll use my work, Vodafone, sim but may also use my other by 3. The information on the apple resellers is fairly vague when it comes to iPhones and I'm too impatient to wait til 11 to start phoning around! :)

Any advice is really appreciated. Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭Austin1

Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody knew where in Dublin it is possible to buy the iPhone 6 sim free? I know that Argos have them for ordering and collection within a few days. My OH is kindly buying me a new phone and was looking to pop into town a buy one.

I do need it to be sim free as I'll use my work, Vodafone, sim but may also use my other by 3. The information on the apple resellers is fairly vague when it comes to iPhones and I'm too impatient to wait til 11 to start phoning around! :)

Any advice is really appreciated. Thank you :)

I believe that Compub are now selling them. You will find info on their store locations on their website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Fairly certain that iconnct in Liffey valley sell them too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

If Compub are now selling iPhones, does that mean they are authorised to repair them too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

If Compub are now selling iPhones, does that mean they are authorised to repair them too?

Nope :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

So if I buy an iPad from Compub and have a problem or need a battery replaced, they'll do it. But if I buy an iPhone from Compub and have a problem, they have to return it to Apple. That's silly. What's the point of Apple allowing them to sell iPhones if they won't let them repair them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭AnSliabhCorcra

Just to thank the OP. You were correct and I picked it up today at Compu B in Dundrum. :)

Advertisement