Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps4 Touchpad Battlelog Issue

Options
  • 26-07-2015 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi.

Not sure if this is the right forum but I have searched and cant find anything anywhere. I got Battlefield 4 for the ps4 and while in game when I try to bring up Battlelog by pressing the touchpad the screen goes into loading over the game but nothing else happens. Battlelog doesn't come up and I dont get any error messages. Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Same happening for me. doesnt really bother me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Icaras wrote: »
    Same happening for me. doesnt really bother me though.

Ah. Ok. Was wondering was it just something wrong with mine as none of my mates have it or is it a common issue but when I googled it everyone was saying that they were getting error messages and such but I am getting nothing only the loading screen and nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

same as me

Advertisement