Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American bulldog puppies

• 26-07-2015 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,
    I am looking for a johnson/scott type american bulldog. Anyone buy one of these from a breeder they can recommend or know of anyone selling or due to have puppies soon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

where r u based i know a breeder :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 crystal5206

where r u based i know a breeder :)

Hi, i am based in Wicklow/Kildare/Carlow area but dont mind travelling for the right dog. Where is the breeder that u no and do you know if they will be having puppies soon? Do they show their dogs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Hi, i am based in Wicklow/Kildare/Carlow area but dont mind travelling for the right dog. Where is the breeder that u no and do you know if they will be having puppies soon? Do they show their dogs?

American Bulldogs are not recognised by the IKC so the wouldn't be shown at IKC championship shows. Unless there are other types of shows for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 crystal5206

andreac wrote: »
    American Bulldogs are not recognised by the IKC so the wouldn't be shown at IKC championship shows. Unless there are other types of shows for them.

Hi i think there are bull breed shows that are run especially for all the bull breeds such as american bulldogs. They are not run by IKC, they are run by NEBBR but are all over Ireland and the UK.
    The IKC shows seem to be more about the owner than the dog from my experiece so might be better to enter different competitions that would hopefully be more fairly judged. #fingerscrossed

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

they do have their own shows and the dogs are located in derry the mother had pups 13 weeks ago i actually have one pm me and ill pm u my fbbok details and i can get you onto the breeder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Contact the UBBR registry. They are a new all ireland bull breed registry with links to IPBTA and RKC.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/United-Bull-Breed-Registry-UBBR

(sorry bout the FB but thats the only contact i have for them).

or as already stated, the NEBBR

Advertisement