Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mediafire cloud storage: €2.49 per 1 TB (per month)

Options
  • 26-07-2015 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Does anybody use Mediafire for cloud storage? It doesn't make an appearance on this list of "best mobile cloud storage options", which I was initially working off.

The price is €2.49 for 1TB storage per month, or €24.99 per year. That is significantly cheaper than anything else I've found (The Microsoft One Drive TB was looking competitive before this at €6.99 per month/€69.99 per year including Office 365 which I don't need).

Are there any negative aspects to MediaFire in terms of security or accessibility? (I'll be using an Android phone and iPad).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Amazon do unlimited storage for 69$ a year. Regardless of the platform, there is always a risk of the company going under. In the case of amazon over mediafire, amazon is far less likely to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Price is guaranteed to increase after one year, meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Hubic charge 1 Euro per month for 1TB or 10 Euro if you pay at once for year.

Advertisement