Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation request

Options
  • 26-07-2015 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello,

Can I get the postal address to send my cancellation notice.
    I don't want or need to call the dedicated phone number because my cancellation is due to my definitive departure from the country...

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Carssou wrote: »
    Hello,

Can I get the postal address to send my cancellation notice.
    I don't want or need to call the dedicated phone number because my cancellation is due to my definitive departure from the country...

Thanks.
    Hi Carssou

A call to eircoms cancellations team is required in all cases. If you request the complete closure of the account you will need to call cancellations on free phone 1901 who will then advise to to send a confirming email.

A letter is sent only when the account is being taken over by another service provider.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Carssou

Hello,

I don't want or need to call the dedicated phone number because my cancellation is due to my definitive departure from the country...

Thanks.
    Hi Carssou

A call to eircoms cancellations team is required in all cases. If you request the complete closure of the account you will need to call cancellations on free phone 1901 who will then advise to to send a confirming email.

A letter is sent only when the account is being taken over by another service provider.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

Thanks for the information. I didn't want to call just to avoid the retention marketing I don't need unless you are able to cover me in France :)
    Is there any normal number so? I don't have a landline (I got it deactivated) and I doubt I can call with my Three mobile.

Thanks,
    Ludo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello,

Thanks.
    Hi Carssou

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

Thanks for the information. I didn't want to call just to avoid the retention marketing I don't need unless you are able to cover me in France :)
    Is there any normal number so? I don't have a landline (I got it deactivated) and I doubt I can call with my Three mobile.

Thanks,
    Ludo
    Hi Carssou

Please call reception on 01 6714444 and please ask to be transferred to eircom cancellations,

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement