Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deodorant Sure

Options
  • 26-07-2015 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hey all just wondering I have been using Sure spray for the last number of years was the only one which does the job for me I have noticed recently since they have changed to the new compressed cans it just does not do the same job anymore I have tested this many times to be certain and always the same.

I have a few shops which still selling the older cans but hard to find now I will add picture here too it's the red ones I'm looking for or can anyone recommend what to replace with :-/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

That's a pain, I hate when companies 'improve' products that were reliable and they end up making them worse.
    I hope you get sorted. I use Mitchum myself, it's the one that works best for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭info13

Can't find pic of red one but here is link of the older shaped cansSure_Men_Extreme_Protection_Anti_Perspirant_Deodorant.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭info13

Hey all just wondering I have been using Sure spray for the last number of years was the only one which does the job for me I have noticed recently since they have changed to the new compressed cans it just does not do the same job anymore I have tested this many times to be certain and always the same.

I have a few shops which still selling the older cans but hard to find now I will add picture here too it's the red ones I'm looking for or can anyone recommend what to replace with :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Merged into older thread. Please do not creat multiple threads on the same topic.

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I think Sure have done something to the roll on too as to put it bluntly, it doesn't seem to 'work' anymore. I was very conscious of being a bit sweaty and stinky in the gym recently. Sure definitely wasn't doing its job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

I use perspirex now. I've found it's the only thing that works for me. I've tried pretty much every brand out there and they all result in sweaty pits shortly afterwards. I'm not that much of a sweaty beast either!

Advertisement