Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calculating payroll

Options
  • 27-07-2015 6:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Our business's online accounting software doesn't do Irish payroll calculations.

Can anyone recommend an online Irish payroll service, for calculating payroll?

The level of business we're at is two people receiving salaries.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

Www.collsoft.ie
    whytisme wrote: »
    Our business's online accounting software doesn't do Irish payroll calculations.

Can anyone recommend an online Irish payroll service, for calculating payroll?

The level of business we're at is two people receiving salaries.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭adrianw

Collsoft definitely one of the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 whytisme

Thanks for the recommendation.

I'd love an online solution, but heh.

Never used this myself, but have heard great reviews from work also Irish http://www.brightpay.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭adrianw

I use brightpay too - the new name for Thesaurus. No complaints.

The only reason i like collsoft a little bit more is - you can print / issue payslips without payroll branding. Maybe you can with thesaurus too but i've never worked out how?

• Advertisement
Advertisement