Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fault logged since July 4th

Options
  • 27-07-2015 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I logged a fault on July 4th and have been without broadband since then. I've been in contact with support a couple of times and have been told that the issue exists at the exchange and is affecting more then just myself in the area. I was told previously that the issue should have been resolved by the 16/17th as a card had to be replaced within the exchange. I understand that these things take time but 3 weeks without service is more than just a mild inconvenience. Is there any way that some one could provide me with a time frame as to when this issue will be resolved? I need a broadband connection to facilitate my job. Even if I had a date of repair I'd be happy. Apologies for posting this first thing on a Monday but I'd appreciate any information.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

veXual wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I logged a fault on July 4th and have been without broadband since then. I've been in contact with support a couple of times and have been told that the issue exists at the exchange and is affecting more then just myself in the area. I was told previously that the issue should have been resolved by the 16/17th as a card had to be replaced within the exchange. I understand that these things take time but 3 weeks without service is more than just a mild inconvenience. Is there any way that some one could provide me with a time frame as to when this issue will be resolved? I need a broadband connection to facilitate my job. Even if I had a date of repair I'd be happy. Apologies for posting this first thing on a Monday but I'd appreciate any information.

Thanks
    I'm genuinely sorry to hear this veXual

Please PM me your land line number and I'll request clarification on this for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

Hi Folks,

Thanks

Please PM me your land line number and I'll request clarification on this for you

Thanks
    Al
    I've forwarded my details via pm. 

Hi Folks,

Thanks

Thanks
    Al
    Thank you for your PM veXual

Your case ( ref number 1891653) is currently with engineers who have confirmed that this is in relation to a larger fault. I have advised operations of the duration of your downtime and requested urgency on your case - while I may not be able to offer you a resolution timeframe I can assure you that I have made it as urgent as possible.

As soon as I have further information I will let you know

Thank you for your understanding and patience - I will ensure your account balance is amended to reflect his internet downtime.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

Hi Folks,

Thanks

Thanks
    Al

Your case ( ref number 1891653) is currently with engineers who have confirmed that this is in relation to a larger fault. I have advised operations of the duration of your downtime and requested urgency on your case - while I may not be able to offer you a resolution timeframe I can assure you that I have made it as urgent as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and patience - I will ensure your account balance is amended to reflect his internet downtime.

Thanks
    Al
    Cheers Al I appreciate you taking the time to look into it.

Hi Folks,

Thanks

Thanks
    Al

Thanks
    Al
    Cheers Al I appreciate you taking the time to look into it.
    No problem at all veXual

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement