Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel agent shops in Dublin 2

Options
  • 27-07-2015 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭

For the first time in a very long time, I'm in need of some holiday brochures (specifically ski holidays) and now I'm wondering where to get them. I know I can look up online at the likes of Crystal, but I want to browse through the brochure to get some new ideas and not just go for the usual options.

Does anyone know where you can get brochures in the D2 (or D02 in the new Eircode world) area?

Thanks,

z

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

There's a travel agent on Duke St, on the corner opposite the Bailey pub. (Might actually be Crystal).

747 Travel on Aungier Street are very good too. I haven't used them in an age, but when I did they were great!

Advertisement